
This is "Baby" he will be two in December. He has awakened our home like you would not believe, he runs all over the house at break neck speed chasing after his balls and toy stuffed animal. He is a willful little boy at times and won't listen to Mom but that's ok because he has given us nothing but joy. He loves to be held so he can stare up into your face and just lovingly adores us. He is a pure bread miniature poodle with attitude. He is so curious about everything he has to be right by me when I garden to see what I will pull up out of the ground and he's waiting for it to do something like this rose. He had to go up and nudge it with his nose to see if it's ok to play with it. He nudges everything! When he wants something he comes up behind you and will nudge at your leg for attention. (which he always gets) He rings his special bell on the door when he wants to go potty. He is very smart and picks up on a new trick to do real fast. He is alot of joy!
Thanks for starting this Laurie
6 comments:
He's so cute Pearl! And he rings a bell? How sweet is that! Thanks for coming in on our Fridays, I've had so much fun seeing others pets, and please come again next Friday!! Oh and thanks too for having Jennifer join in, this is so fun!!!
How cute is he...love how he's admiring the rose.
O-HOW-ADORABLE! Love his attitude and now let us know what he did with the rose after the picture was taken. I lost my very special furry friend 18 years ago so I can't do the Furry Friday thing. Maybe someday...
HUG your little guy for me (o:
He is adorable!! Love how he rings the bell to go out! How smart is that!!!!
Your darling is wonderful and I loved all the info you gave about him.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Love and hugs,
Pat
What an adorable photo! And how lucky for you to have such a 'firecracker"!
Post a Comment