Monday, November 9, 2009

My Old Christmas House "2000"


"2005" and my Granddaughter was 9 mos. old and I bought her this doll house that is taller then she is. I couldn't help myself we haven't had a little girl in the family in 7 years! But we have lots of boys to keep us busy and happy.

This was such a beautiful Christmas year with the snow outside and candles inside, my son in shorts warm and cozy. No more Christmas's here as we will be in the new home hopefully by Dec 15th 2009

3 comments:

Laurie said...

But the memories will be with you forever Miss Pearl, December 15th! I can't wait to see you in your new home!!!!

Vicki/Jake said...

And on to a new home with new memories to make...

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What an adventure for you! A new home, a new year, new memories..you have been blessed.. :-)

My Friends