Monday, November 30, 2009

Keep searching for Lifes answers?

Wow I can't believe I did a background now how do I make the middle a different color?? And new header and how do I write on the new header? Ahhh questions questions. Will have to investigate more, love this old background its so me and Christmassy!!! Ahvidisane!

5 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Beautiful Pearl! Whoo hoo!! You're good!
Blessings! Sharon

Sea Gypsy said...

I first thought I was at the wrong blog, but no, Pearl is all decorated for Christmas and it looks great! I can not believe you will be moving in the house by the 15th. It looks beautiful! I love your kitchen!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I LOVE it! WHat a Christmas it will be for you :-) All smiles here wating for "Ta-Da" photos!

Laurie said...

LOVE the new background Miss Pearl!! Will go great with your other new start in your home!! Go Pearl!
Don't know how to write in the header except through your set up. Good luck!

Vicki/Jake said...

I'll email you how.....
LOVE the new look, fits you fine!

My Friends