Friday, November 13, 2009

Furry Friends Friday!


Hi my name is "Rocky" I am 15 1/2 yrs old and I am spoiled rotten cause everybody who meets me falls in love with me. I am 90% blind but that does not stop me I just follow big hand movements. I also am 98% deaf so again with the hand signals. But do not feel sorry for me because I have alot of living to do yet. My Mom got me arthritis meds for my legs and I feel 16 again!!!! Oh yeah you heard me, I haven't played ball or keep away in 13 years but now I play everyday! LIFE IS GOOD and a particular shout out to my new playmate "Baby"

6 comments:

wendy said...

He is adorable!

Laurie said...

What a cutie Pearl! And many more happy years to him! I'm sure he's going to enjoy the new house too! Thanks for joining in,

Vicki/Jake said...

Lucky little guy with a GREAT Mommie!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

What a doll! I love his little face and gray beard!! Cute!

Shirl said...

Hi Pearl, what a cutie pie this little guy is. I'm sure he is as happy as can be!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

prashant said...

love his little face and gray beard!! Cute! Work from home India

My Friends