A lovely lady from the U.K. has asked the question:"What is a Fu Fu?" I explained it the best I could but I'm not sure I did it justice. Please leave a comment and let me know
Do you mean Frou Frou? If so, it means "Fluff", exaggerated and unnecessary embellishment.Overdone in comfort or excessive luxury. Fancy, elaborate. Smiles,Pat
ummmm, guess I grew up in another world...cause it sure didn't mean anything fluffy...well, maybe in a sense of the word *fluff* I won't bother explaining it.... But I'm sure you did good Pearl!
4 comments:
Do you mean Frou Frou? If so, it means "Fluff", exaggerated and unnecessary embellishment.Overdone in comfort or excessive luxury. Fancy, elaborate.
Smiles,Pat
Fu Fu.....fluff and stuff usually girlie stuff, slightly over done. Hugs, Diane
Well now I know - all the things running through my brain trying to work it out.
Something Chinese or oriental was top of the list!
Thanks for letting me know!
ummmm, guess I grew up in another world...cause it sure didn't mean anything fluffy...well, maybe in a sense of the word *fluff*
I won't bother explaining it....
But I'm sure you did good Pearl!
Post a Comment