Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cabinets are In!!!


Cabinets just started yesterday and he's going to town on them, they should all be done by Monday! This cabinet will have glass door's to show off my special plate collection.


Pantry and open shelves, lots of white dust on them right now. Monday the counter tops will be in.


Sink cabinets on right will be dishwasher. Extended down will be a built in desk with furniture legs.

I wish you could see my fans in person they have cut crystal lights but don't show up right now at night time. Dirty to so I will joyfully clean them soon.
Play room light (A.K.A. craft room)
Master bath, we still have two tall cabinets on either side on top of counter to go in. With little drawers to put my hair stuff and pretties.

Island not near done yet he still has side corner units to go in.


See what I told you about this paint color? In behind my husband it looks green but the wall in the foreground looks lighter cream? I love it! It's brown isn't it the coolest. My house is a camilion. (or however you spell that?)


Desk goes under microwave here.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the wood in the cabinets, it's so rich and gorgeous! You have great taste Miss Pearl, and I'm sure you're counting down the days!!!

Unknown said...

Wow - have you won the lottery! What a fantastic mansion

wendy said...

Your cabinets are beautiful! I really like that paint and how it looks different in different lighting. Have a fun week!

Vicki/Jake said...

Fun to look back and see where I first found your blog.....
yucky neighbors and the *poop* problem! Now look where you are...
Can't wait to hear you say *I'M IN!"
And see you waving good bye to the neighborhood...yes, I want to see pictures of that....hehe

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

wowowowowow! It looks AMAZING! Great job and can't wait to see it all!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, it looks so pretty! I'm so excited for you. Have a great week! Twyla

My Friends