
This is a jello concoction that my Grandmother gave me and it has been a hit for young and old every Christmas. But I'm making it for Thanksgiving tomorrow. You will love how easy it is.
One large package of Strawberry Banana jello
One large carton of sour cream
One large carton of frozen strawberries
Two large Banana's
One large bag of miniture marshmellows
Make up your jello in a big bowl, completely mash two bananas (with potaoe masher)put in bowl of jello, put unfrozen strawberries in, stir and pour into 13 x 9in pan and refrigerate. Pour miniture marshmellows in a big bowl with the carton of sour cream. This is your "frosting" stir and keep stiring all day. I just leave it on the counter with a dish towel covering it and keep stirring everytime I walk in the kitchen. It will completely melt over time. Then pour over jello once its set up and your done! P.S. Don't tell the kids it's sour cream, it turns out very sweet and wonderful.

After about 3 hours

After 4 hours Trust me its the lighting its not yellow, its pure white and yummy. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I'm filing this! I love jello recipes. Have a nice day!
Hey lady I have to go back and tell you how precious your pup is. He sounds delightful.
Next you craked me up with your pumpkin pie ditty. Your so bad!!!!
Now the recipe looks really yummy. Shall have to save that one.Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Next yeau you will be in your new home.!!Sharon
Yummy!! That looks fantastic!! It's a keeper for sure!! Happy Thanksgiving Sweetheart!!
Blessings~Sharon
I like Jello too but you know what they say about UTAH and jello....
IT'S GOTTA BE GREEN!
I'll for sure try this.
Post a Comment