
This is in my Mothers home and this lady is one of my favorites. When I look at her I'm carried away to a different time and a different world when times were much simpler and right.

The soft colors in this picture makes me feel peaceful.

This one is my next favorite piece, a
Victorian lady strolling in the garden. You will have to blow this one up to see the details. The frame just makes it oh so right.

A
niche inside the front door lit up at night is so beautiful. The fun part is you can change it up all the time. At least that's what I would do.

Mom's really a modern day lady but her choice in pictures says she likes traditional too. Even though she would tell you she hates traditional.
2 comments:
Wow - how lucky to have a mum-and with such good taste!
Loved the photos (hope you asked your mum first!)
Wow she has my taste! The one with the victorian lady in the garden reminds me of the one in my living room. It's one of my favorites.
Post a Comment