

This is a new project I've been working on all day, not everything is nailed down yet and yes you heard me right it's taken me all day!! Everything dang near is packed in bins and I can't find much and it's a little unnerving (: I received some new millinery flowers and had some old satin seam binding, and of course old lace for this project. It's on an artists board with some of my favorite fabric, and no the bowl of ice and flowers from my garden do not go on it. (i couldn't figure out how to glue that ice and tea light on?) ba dump bum!
Lot's of fun today just doing laundry, picking up the house and crafting all day. Watched some T.V. and got board with that so I spent a lot of time on the computer looking at some British blogs and drooling. Nice relaxing day. "How did you spend your Sunday??"
6 comments:
That looks fantastic - can't wait to see the finished item
I love all the elements you are using. The background fabric is sooo pretty! Have fun!
My Sunday was spent going out to eat breakfast and then taking a little ride to see my son. A great day!
Beautiful work!! I love it! Certainly it was time well spent, because you have created a masterpiece!!
Tell me, when is your moving date? I'm so excited for you!!
Blessings~Sharon
Beautiful! I love it. Spent my day "very artistically" sanding $ staining logs on our home. LOL I think it shall never end. Lordy lordy! Sharon
Well, my day yesterday was not quite as relaxing nor as tranquil as yours! We tried to continue work on the pool as the rain continued. Sigh....I just wanted to be in my studio!
Looking forward to seeing your project when it is finished, it is looking lovely so far!
Glad you had a good Sunday and how sweet is that! Show us when it's done.
Are the neighbors behaving??
My Sunday...ummmm, can't remember now, that was yesterday (O:
Have a good week..
Post a Comment