
This will probably be my craft room, I'm standing in the far corner looking towards the hall to left and walk in closet to right. This closet goes way up inside like 10 ft. so lots of shelves for bins to store stuff up high that I don't use a lot.
Back in the entry way looking in I have two big windows side by side to look out while I'm crafting and uh day dreaming. I do the latter a lot. I forgot to tell the electrician to put about four outlets side by side for my computer geek stuff. I hate extension cords, oh well it can't be perfect. It's just the law of averages. The colors are going to be earth tones through out the house. All tones of brown and some green, I will paint rooms later like the craft room and master, I know I should do it now but it's been such a fiasco that were tired of it all and were down to the fine wire. Oh and were running out of money! You always go over budget on a home so we have to let some things go. I can do that!! no problem I just want in. I'ts going a little faster now so hopefully I'll have Christmas at my house. Everyone in the family is excited so what ever happens will be fine with all of us!

8 comments:
How cool is that?! And I love your color choices, sounds just like me, Earth Tones and Greens! And I love black too...furniture and accents. Just classy....
What a wonderful Christmas this will be for you. I can smell the turkey already (O: So happy for you!
Pearl this room looks like a great size for a craft room.Love that window for day dreaming too.I love earth tones and brown with green.Great choice.I can't wait to see it.Christmas will be so dreamy at your home.HUgs,Jennifer
How fun! I have a pale green in my studio and never seem to tire of it. Earth tones are soothing for the soul and creative muse too!
Hugs,Pat
This looks like a great room for your art Pearl. I like your colour choices too - I also lean towards the earthy tones.
*sigh* I hear you on the money. Houses are money gluttons, particularly when building or renovating!
My goodness - you are moving to a mansion - my bungalow would almost fit into your craft room and closet - Lucky you - you are going to be so happy there
LOve the craft room! And the closet sounds like its to die for! Love the color choices Pearl, so relaxing and warm. I hope too that you're in by Christmas, what a perfect gift!
LOve the craft room! And the closet sounds like its to die for! Love the color choices Pearl, so relaxing and warm. I hope too that you're in by Christmas, what a perfect gift!
How exciting! A new house for Christmas! I know its going to be beautiful,so happy for you.
Post a Comment