Boy you hit it right on. TALENT! Have you seen her coffee filter doll? Beautiful too. Sharon
Wow...awesome talent for sure. Need to go see the others now.
I haven't seen the coffee filter doll I will have to check it out
I saw this yesterday and it is just stunning! I love Kim's work, everything she creates is beautiful.
I think you are a very romantic women when I see your beautiful book in this post !Love from the Netherlands , Rini
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Boy you hit it right on. TALENT! Have you seen her coffee filter doll? Beautiful too. Sharon
Wow...awesome talent for sure. Need to go see the others now.
I haven't seen the coffee filter doll I will have to check it out
I saw this yesterday and it is just stunning! I love Kim's work, everything she creates is beautiful.
I think you are a very romantic women when I see your beautiful book in this post !
Love from the Netherlands , Rini
Post a Comment