Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This is what I have so far...




O.k. my friends I need help, should I cover the top lace center a little and trim the ribbon some?? It doesn't feel finished to me, so please leave a comment and let me know? My feelings cannot be hurt so don't be shy! It's old ribbon so it's floppy and I have not tacked it down or should I? The background is cream and the top lace is new so it's very white. Above the card in the center needs finished as this old doilie is cut and peaking through the white. So...what cha thinking.

3 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Ric Rac....it needs ric rac...

Vicki/Jake said...

Pink....like one of the colors in the roses...ya, pink ric rac (O:

Sue said...

Could you thread some pink ribbon through the insertion holes on the top lace?

I agree that it needs something, and I think what it needs is just a bit of colour to tie it in with the bottom paper (which is gorgeous btw)

My Friends