Saturday, October 10, 2009

As Promised...


The concrete is finished!




Concrete never looked so good.


Just a little decorative border

Oh and a big surprise to me they put insulation in


Here's the back porch and the top deck is getting started also. The upper deck is concrete also for flooring with iron railings. That's the plans anyway were starting to go way over budget so the inside cabinets won't be as gorgeous as I wanted. (Isn't that always the way?) (:

And here is the man who made it all possible, my sweet Daddy.

7 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh. My. Heck! It's sooo close! It seems like we were just seeing the empty lot a short time ago (probably seems longer to you!) Can't wait to see you in and settled and enjoying your life :-)

Connie said...

That's coming a long just fine, sugar, and I didn't realize you were sooooo close to us over here in Idaho. I thought I recognized the area when I enlarged the picture though. Wishing you a fast home grand opening.....Squeeeeeeeal.....
xoxo,
Connie

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Whoo~Hoo!! Coming right along and lookin' Wonderful!! I'm so filled with anticipation and excitement for you! It'll marvelous!! Blessings!
Sharon
P.S. Hugs for your Dad!!! And I love Billie too!!

Vicki/Jake said...

I can't believe how soon you'll be in. I know you'll share it all with us and how cool is that! Can't wait. Oh, and give the DAD a hug from us too...He's pretty special.

wendy said...

Wow!!! It's really coming along! I'm so happy for you!! soon you'll be in and loving it!!! Aren't Dads great!! Hugs for your Dad! Have a great week!

Shirl said...

Hello again Pearl. I just stopped back to say hello again and to tell you thank you for the tips on the dogfood. I will check our container we keep it a plastic tub also. I hope your little poodle is doing well.
Your home is coming along beautiful! I bet you are so excited.
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wow and the roof is on too. When is the move in date....?! Sharon

My Friends