Monday, September 21, 2009

Meet Ms. Love


I just love these little guys er girls? Anyway I went to buy more dog food at the pet store and came across this little beautie, and I just floated away! (ahhh sorry) anyway my Granddaughter came by and asked me is it a boy or girl? I said "it's a girl for sure" she said "Can I name her?" I said "yes" O.k. let me think?, how about "love" I said "love it is!" I was calling her Irene, but I like Lexi's name better.


"She" is a "Delta Beta" I hadn't seen this one before so she now grace's my art room.
The last one I had was "Hank" and he lasted for 5 years. Sad story about old Hank....I was in a hurry to clean his tank so I left him inside the bowl and started draining some of the water, well I must have looked away and he ended up in the disposal. Long story short I sat his big bowl on the counter and turned on the disposal to get rid of the yucky water and smell.

"R. I. P."

Hank "pearl" Disposal

1910 ~ 1915

5 comments:

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Ms. Love is beautiful. Perhaps I need a fish!
Enjoy her.
Smiles,Pat

wendy said...

Fish are so relaxing to watch. Maybe I'll have to get a fish!
Have a wonderful week!

Laurie said...

Yuck! But Ms. Love is pretty, so I'll erase the other from my mind!

Vicki/Jake said...

Hello Ms LOVE
R.I.P. Hank
Do fishies go to heaven???

Wildflowerhouse said...

Rest in peace poor Hank.I will pray for Ms. Love..... Sharon

My Friends