Oh my goodness - thank you - I often think that I talk a lot of drivel - but it is meant sincerely.
You must get your husband to put up a swing in your new garden - and then you can look at your new surroundings - and realise that it was the very best thing that could happen
There is often a hidden purpose in this life - and it is often hard for us to even try to work out life's 'agenda' - but there is one - and it will all come good for you - I am sure of it
Going back to a previous comment you left on my blog (cant find an email link for you) I now have an Etsy store to sell some of my papers if you are interested!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness - thank you - I often think that I talk a lot of drivel - but it is meant sincerely.
You must get your husband to put up a swing in your new garden - and then you can look at your new surroundings - and realise that it was the very best thing that could happen
There is often a hidden purpose in this life - and it is often hard for us to even try to work out life's 'agenda' - but there is one - and it will all come good for you - I am sure of it
What a lovely image - thank you.
Going back to a previous comment you left on my blog (cant find an email link for you) I now have an Etsy store to sell some of my papers if you are interested!
Barbara
Post a Comment