
So I've been packing up closet's and just remembered this evening that I had this old light that I broke the "Crystal" globe on years ago, and viola (who?) here it is! Perfect once I clean it up and get my fake bauble's shinning. Oh you should have seen this little nightlight. It had a "Cranberry" globe and it was gorgeous. I had it in my window sill in the bathroom and when I went to open the window one night to get some fresh air (no lights on) I knocked it over. So in the dark no lights and bare foot, now what do I do? Was hubby home? Nooooo! He was off fishing, now what? So I had to go for it! I sat on my butt carefully looking for glass with my hands first (cause that would not be a pretty picture) and slowly moved shards away with my hands while backing out towards a light bulb!!!!! I stand up turn on the light and there are shards sticking out of the tops of my feet and little trickles of blood. I burst out laughing and then I got mad as hell cause I broke my sweet little ole night light. Oh well now I will make my Granddaughter happy. If I told her that story she would say "Silly Grammy" :)

Just to liven things up a bit.

1 comment:
I can hardly wait to see the candle!
I just read your reply about Ellie,thanks,I have a crate for her but she barks constantly when she is in it. I have found that if I walk her after she goes she will go. She was given to me by a friend who got her and her mate from a breeder, that had to move and could not keep them. My friend kept the male and gave me Ellie.
Post a Comment