Saturday, September 26, 2009

How about some good news for a change?


Our local farmer grew something green for a cover crop for Winter. This is across the road from us. It's so nice to see green up there, I love the Autumn too "All My Yesterdays"

Here's a nice shot all the way in the corner of the living room looking toward Kitchen and Entry.
A closer look at the lower counter, the island will be in the middle (i hope!) (:

From Kitchen into living space where big window is with a little bench seat.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a drean if a home - our little bungalow would almost fit in your kitchen!

You have so very much to look forward to dear Pearl

Faded Plains said...

I'm getting so anxious to see the finished home...it's gonna be beautiful!

Vicki/Jake said...

Awwww, more of the FAUX home..hehe
I'll be watching for a finish post..

Vicki/Jake said...

Pearl, you are a....well...a PEARL!
Just went to my comments and thanks for being there for me too!
After reading some of the other comments on your blog, I seem to be a little *off the wall*, kinda...
But that's just me.
In my younger years I would have came and sat on your driveway with you while we drank a Bud and laughed at all the crappy neighbors (O:
Hang in there...

My Friends