Monday, September 14, 2009

Will It Ever Get Done?


Between work, cleaning, fixing, dust storms, and the new house it's going to take a miracle to get this all done!


Dirt storm!

Can you say "windy!"

Very bad photography, with wind and bugs hitting me. Yew! I hate bugs.

Every thing blew every where, so I'm picking up once again. Poop bucket spilled (for the dogs silly!) Cig butts everywhere, nails all over river rock! Even the plants had nails in em, dumb husband. Sorry dear but wow you make extra work!!!


Deck is getting there, still need to do the trim by the house, and then paint house !

4 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Pearl it is really coming along!! And it is beautiful! Don't be discouraged...You are really doing a great job!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Hey lady! Did you see any pigs flying by in that wind storm?!!! You said that maybe the house would be done when pigs....! I am still staining the log home. It may never be done... we are sanding every blessed log, that only after we clean them. After sanding three count them three coats of stain put on with a brush and then log ends sealed. Argh! Send those pigs and wind my way paleezzzz. Love those roses girl. Sharon

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

When we lived in Amarillo, it was sooo windy..."How windy was it?""..we had to put rocks in our pockets not to be blown away! Ta dum..

The deck is fabulous as are your flowers! Great job... :-)

Vicki/Jake said...

I lived in the High Desert of southern Calif for awhile and the wind blew there all the time! Blew the petals right off the poor flowers sometimes. Hated it...
Not there anymore, but this year the deer and grasshoppers ate everything I tried to grow so I guess it's all sixes...
Love the deck!

My Friends