
So I went to go get a weapons permit today, and got side tracked and went by the court house and ended up downtown at our local Antique and junk stores. This little baby buggy for little dollies just swept me away. They had this in the basement and the gal down there decided everything was on sale. She had this buggy for $69 dollars and said if you see anything you like just let me know. I said "how much for the doll buggy?" She looks at the tag and says it's $69 but I can go down a little if you want it. I said "no thanks" she said do you collect dolls? I said no. So I moved on looking at other items. Then I said "What will you take for it?" she said "I can take $59 for it?" I said "if you will take $50 for it then I will buy it" she said "ok I just want to move it out to make room for new items" Score!!!!!!!

Look at the detail! I think this beauty is from 1900! I love the little knobs that you pull down the hood with. She tried to pull them down and I said "Oh no please thats fine" this hood has not been pulled down for years and years. The fabric is so stiff that if you did it would ruin it, the hinges have not moved forever.
One wheel has been bent by rough play through the years, but other than that most things are perfect. Some of the wood slats are broken and two little knobs missing, big deal!! I will leave it as is and not restore it. I will have to see if there are any markings on it tomorrow to see who the manafacturer is ect. But I'm sure its over a hundred years old.


I also saw this beautiful blue picture for a Mom and just loved it.

This German plate is not worth much and got it for $12 bucks. Looks like a celery dish so I will add it to my collection of dishes I'm going to use in the new house.
Gathering dust to see what I can come up with. I forgot to get a pink candle today and a little dress! So much for being sidetracked ;)



3 comments:
Love the doll buggy ! What a find!
The buggy and everything else is adorable! Glad you got a good deal. And thanks so much for your compliment at my blog--and how fun that you like red now, too! :) Blessings, Debra
OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!
2~die~4 finds .. :)
Post a Comment