Saturday, August 29, 2009

So much going on!!


O.K. I hope I'm not boring you girls with this house project going on but that's just the way i roll right now. It actually is starting to look like a house now! Here is the front entrance, garage slab to the left, front bay window to the right. Front bay is the breakfast nook inside kitchen.


Right side continuing on from bay window. Never mind the fat lady in green with the cut finger from robbing my wood pile? It's my cousin Clarice who thinks all things should be free!! God knows I love this woman but, she can be a real pain in the keaster when your trying to have fun.



Left side of house, with windows, windows and more windows in this gorgeous dream home of ours.

Back side of home with a down stairs apartment for my son. He has his own entrance with out going through the house. Lucky dam kid let me tell you! He is 18 yrs. old after all ;) and will graduate this year and then on to college we hope. This was my Dads idea who is building the house. I love my Dad he is so smart to trick me into letting this kid have his own way? (chuckle)

Here your looking into my shower in the master bath, yeah it's a little breezy right now but gosh wouldn't a glass dome look cool! It is a open concept shower with no door so we can roll a wheel chair into it some day if need be. I'm not that old! but hey we are planning for the future in our retirement. My Father and Mother know they are welcome here when it is time. So he has added extra amenities for us like shower bars etc. (too many to name!)

This is standing in the entry way from the front door looking through the living room. Talk about a view! To the right is the door going onto the deck first floor. Its at an angle, wood slashing throuh door and window at left. Windows go to floor to keep that view baby!! to the right is a small bay window box seat. It looks large but trust me its not. We will have extra storage there for sure. Cause thats the name of the game Honey!!

This is the master bath window and no cabinet will be built in. Im going to put a free standing dresser drawer to put bath towels in. Shabby Victorian Girls!!

Spoiled rotten!!!


Door from master bedroom going out on balcony.

Standing in kitchen looking at breakfast nook. Dag gonnet it will just have to do! My dinnete table fits in it perfect! Life is so good now I think I will just sit and cry tears of joy.
Love and peace girls

4 comments:

wendy said...

Thanks for the tour! Oh it's going to be beautiful!!! And the views!!
Cant wait to see more! Have a great weekend!

Connie said...

So when is this "mansion" going to be finished, sugar? Looks glorious and exciting to be building a new house.
xoxo,
Connie

Laurie said...

Ok Miss Pearl! This house is awesome, and the veiws from every window can't be beat. Well as for that sons apartment in the basement, well he'll be in college soon, hmmmmm...I can think of some uses for a guest! :) :) :)

Wildflowerhouse said...

I love seeing your home in the making. It is NOT boring at all. You certainly will have beautiful views! Sharon

My Friends