Oh those are goRGeouS! I love the images - soo beautiful! You are very blessed to have such a great sister that know what you like :-)
I love these books Pearl! What great, wonderful illustrations! I wonder where she found them, what great treasures!
Very nice Pearl. I have twin brothers and always wished I had a sister. Brothers are nice though!
Lovely books Pearl. Looks like they all had pictures of sisters. I guess I am lucky I have a brother and a sister..Hugs, Diane
I love the books! I've been pretty busy this summer hope to post more soon. Take care!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh those are goRGeouS! I love the images - soo beautiful! You are very blessed to have such a great sister that know what you like :-)
I love these books Pearl! What great, wonderful illustrations! I wonder where she found them, what great treasures!
Very nice Pearl. I have twin brothers and always wished I had a sister. Brothers are nice though!
Lovely books Pearl. Looks like they all had pictures of sisters. I guess I am lucky I have a brother and a sister..Hugs, Diane
I love the books! I've been pretty busy this summer hope to post more soon. Take care!
Post a Comment