Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's Here!



Rocky & Baby's New Bird Cage...Dog Cage...Bed




Heavy wrought iron-just like she said!



Mom? youuu know I don't like cages. Can I come out now?




O.K. so maybe this ain't so bad....can I stay?



I like any cage as long as it's got my pink piggy in it!



2 seconds flat me and piggy are out a here!
Of course the cushion is not finished I just laid fabric that I like over a old cushion from outside to see what material I will use. I have a big bow and flowers to put on correctly, and I'm thinking they needed a miniature chandelier inside. I will find an ornament in the attic and make that. It's so much fun to hunt!!!

7 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh! I'm so glad you let her come out! Out is GOOD!!! Very cute indeed!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thats adorable!

Connie said...

What a darling "house" for your little pet, sugar! She must love it a lot. I DO!! Just adorable......
xoxo,
Connie

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love the house, really love the puppy. Sharon

wendy said...

I love the house! And your dog is adorable.

Sue said...

Wow! Love the 'bird cage bed' and the puppy!!! Too cute!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That has got to be the BEST puppy-house ever! Sooo charming - may I move in??

My Friends