Hello!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a lovely one!!! Thanks for the link! I shall add you to my blog so I may come visit again! (i have just a Kodak V530 camera...) it's simple and easy to use! and gets those really close up pictures..if i need something else i just call my daughter..lol...she has the "good" camera..
3 comments:
Glad the fires are out and you and your are safe! I will check out the magazine.
Hello!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a lovely one!!! Thanks for the link! I shall add you to my blog so I may come visit again! (i have just a Kodak V530 camera...) it's simple and easy to use! and gets those really close up pictures..if i need something else i just call my daughter..lol...she has the "good" camera..
Hi Pearl!
Glad you found me and thanks for visiting my ramblings....
Glad I found you too. Now I'll take some time this weekend and read all yours!
Vicki
Post a Comment