
Hi Darcy long time no hear, it was nice talking to you on line last night, I'm glad to hear you are doing well and also Khalia! Yes life is a busy place and we need to spend more time with each other so we can have long talks, laugh like crazy and cry like crazy. I would love to do that again! When you come to visit me in the big house, that's exactly what we will do! We will drive Darrell wacko! As you can see I'm writing a short story about your Mom & Me and You. It tells of addictions, (and how to avoid them) and how it destroys families. I want to have it published some day and hope you will give me your blessings on that one! I only have a few readers here so I thought you would not mind? My friends want to know more about our family and how we over came our problems. They don't know you , and I want them to know you. Our story is a powerful one and one that ought to be shared. To help others out who are going through the same thing. We all go through the same things, all families everywhere. Were not the first and we won't be the last!! :) I will call you soon. Love Auntie Pearl
2 comments:
Pearl,
Your story will be a blessing to many. Please send me the link to collenes' blog.I will get the prices of those homes for you!
Bless you Pearl for sharing your important stories! Many will benefit and I know that will be a great joy for you!
Post a Comment