Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mother Earth & GOD



Baby's New Pool Happy happy Puppy





He actually goes in it to retrieve small rocks, dipping his whole mouth and face in. He loves to play with the little stars hanging that has bells in it. He jumps in to get his balls out. What a delight my little one is. I Found this tiny baby pool and new he would love it. When he was a puppy we could not keep this kid out of water. He plays with sprinklers, he runs through them, all the while trying to get his little brother Rocky to come and play. But alas the old pup does not like water at all, and never has. But he tries to play, he likes the shade these days, and sitting on his Mommies lap staring up at me even though he can't see me or hear me. Rocky loves his Moms scratching and will wiggle all over and get frisky. I take him out at night in the dark to walk with me and get exercise. He is the adventurer!!! We have lots of fun. I have had the privilege of loving this soul

4 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Telling of your love for your pups, new and old, brought tears to my eyes. When you described your feelings for Rocky saying, "I've had the privilege of loving his soul," I knew just what you meant because I love my older dogs just that way. They are so precious. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post.

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Aren't they the very BEST companions ever? When we had MaryKate, she was deaf & blind in the end and had no teeth (we found her "Dumped" and because she was small, we thought she was young - vet said 14 years at least then we had her another 5 !!) So yes, we also know the importance of these little souls and what they do for ours. Blessings my friend, and have a saf & happy holiday :-)

Sue said...

A beautiful post about your fur-babies! They are so precious to us aren't they?

Laurie said...

You touched my heart Pearl, I feel the same way about my babies, and they truly touch my soul everyday!

My Friends