Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Day At The Spa For An Old Man---He's 15yrs. old


I took Rocky to the Spa today, he got washed and waxed, his teeth brushed (the little he has left) his nails done (just cut were not foofy poodles around here) his hair down his ears taken out (he does not even feel it.) His bum shaved, his beard shaved, his body shaved (just a little) and everything else shaved. He got his glands cleaned out (yew!) cause he can't do it him self ya know! He got treats and pampered by the girls who just fell in love with him, it took them 4 hours before they could get to him so he took a nap! ahhh rest and relaxation. Then when his Momma picked him up he was so happy and refreshed, he was 2 years old again!!! We got in the car and he fell asleep and dreamed of heaven. We got home and he had to show "Baby" how cute he was, "Baby" was jealous to say the least. Then he ate and got some water and went to bed! he was wasted and tired and sore. So his Mom gave him a pain pill for the pain cause he has artritis all over especially his legs. Then he slept for hours, surely this was Heaven!!


He woke up and wanted to go outside, cause nature was calling!!
Yum more water outside, he loves his water cause his liver is going south.



It's to hot out here lets go in the shade Mom
Enough with the pictures all ready I know I'm cute!






You just have to take a shot of my bum don't you?
See the bald spot she gave me on my butt?
I'm so embarresed.





Uhhhh what was I doing? Oh yeah playing statue
I have brain farts like that, don't you?






O.K. I want to move but I can't remember what I was
going to do???





Oh yeah!! it's time to sleep again, go away Mom!
Let me alone!!






Still with the pics, I'm a shark and I'm going to attack!!!

3 comments:

wendy said...

What cute pictures and what a cute dog! How old is he?

Sue said...

Oh he is so adorable! Great pictures!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Wow! He looks fantastic!! You must be a GREAT Doggy Mom!! What an adorable little dog!
Blessings~Sharon

My Friends