I stamped this card stock with a floral stamp that I colored with "Marvy Markers" then sprayed it with water to get that water color affect. Some old lace, a new button, little flower bits, and pearls.
I love it! I would have never thought to do that for water color effect! I also like the creamer, sugar bowl, and plates that are in the background. What beautiful work,and I also say show us more!
4 comments:
Miss Pearl it's beautiful! You're such an artist, love seeing your work!! Show more!!
I like this one very much.I'm with Laurie, show us more. Thanks for explaining the how to.!! Sharon
Beautiful! I love the softness of the watercolors!
I love it! I would have never thought to do that for water color effect! I also like the creamer, sugar bowl, and plates that are in the background. What beautiful work,and I also say show us more!
Post a Comment