Monday, June 1, 2009


I'm just lounging in the parlor today with my new Kimono gown. The flowers are watered this beautiful summer day, the house is dusted, the children are taking there naps, and the MAID is exhausted. I on the other hand have a party to go to tonight!!

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

That picture of YOU :-) is sooo perfect! LOL..I would send you one of me in MY kimono, but, alas, it's at the cleaners..so I'll just sit around all day in my gown..made, no doubt, out of green velvet curtains let in tact after the siege on Tara....

Outstanding Stranger said...

What a lovely picture Pearl....I hope you had a relaxing day.

Laurie said...

You and Utah Grammie crack me up! You're so funny! I just Love your kimono, and you really need to add some color to those walls!

My Friends