Monday, June 22, 2009

I have to show Laurie my little towels that I have had for years. I saw them at a church bazzar and thought they were cute as a button. (you know I love buttons too) so I bought them cheap!
My kinda deal. Any way Laurie just received one in the mail from a friend and it's real nice. Mine are pretty worn through Grandkids and a teenager :)



5 comments:

wendy said...

Those are so cute!

Laurie said...

Miss Pearl they are so sweet! I love the pattern, and had never seen them before. And so pretty when they're hung up. Thanks for sharing your pics!!

Elizabeth said...

I have not seen any like that,I love them,they are so cute!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh my gosh Pearl! I love those towels!!! I'm going to try to make those. Thanks, they are just tooo cute!'
Blessings~Sharon

Sue said...

Those towels are adorable! I have never seen them done up like little dresses before....so sweet!

My Friends