

Darrell had a wonderful Fathers day, nice and relaxing with both his boys here, and our Grand babies. The soon to be 18 year old took him to Skippers for lunch and had Dads favorite sea food. Later the 30 year old stepson Tye (my son) came by with a card and we all had pork roast for dinner. The Grand kids followed Grandpa all over the yard and had fun looking at Grandmas flowers and playing on there ride on toys.

I took pictures to show how full my front garden bed is getting.

Lavender is all done and ready to harvest, such a wonderful thing to have something to smell, and to have dried cuttings to make us and people happy. And then all of a sudden they grow new flowers again in the same season. They give us so much enjoyment.



4 comments:
Pearl, it sounds like you had a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing pics of your garden too - love the bird bath, and that lavendar....I can smell it here (its my fave!)
PS..I thought I was following your blog and was wondering why I wasn't getting any updates.. duh!
Miss Pearl your gardens are beautiful! Your landscaping is so pretty, and picture perfect. I can see you chopping up the cherry tree!
I'm glad your hubby had such a wonderful day.
A perfect day! Thanks for sharing the lovely photos! (I'm in love with your bird bath and all those beautiful blossoms!)
Pearl, Your flower gardens are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment