Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Beautiful Card From Wendy


I had to share with you all the beautiful card that my friend Wendy sent me. She's quite the card maker, she had a picture of her sunflower and put that on it. And she wrote to me some beautiful words, which I appreciated Wendy!!! Blow this picture up as she is learning? to do "Tatting" You certainly cannot tell that she is just learning. These are butterflys she made! Unbelievabe!! First off I could not even begin to do something that small? For one I can't see that well. To do something so intriqute, and tiny. You ladies that do this are very, patient, it's time consuming I'm guessing, but the talent is so wonderful. I really think these butterflys are beautiful. Thank you Wendy I will certainly use these in a project.


3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a sweet gift!

wendy said...

I'm so glad you received them! Actually the butterflies are pretty easy and quick to make,I'm glad you will be able to use them!

Sue said...

Lovely! What a wonderful friend.

My Friends