How precious Pearl! Love them!
Oh I love the picture of that little girl. Wouldn't that be great framed somehow. (I always have these huge wonderful ideas. Do I ever do them? Nope.)
I love your tags! You are so creative!
Thank you for the idea!I can sew just not real advanced! I really enjoy paper crafts, and want to learn crazy quilting.
Very pretty! I live the inked one - they look like pansys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How precious Pearl! Love them!
Oh I love the picture of that little girl. Wouldn't that be great framed somehow. (I always have these huge wonderful ideas. Do I ever do them? Nope.)
I love your tags! You are so creative!
Thank you for the idea!I can sew just not real advanced! I really enjoy paper crafts, and want to learn crazy quilting.
Very pretty! I live the inked one - they look like pansys!
Post a Comment