

I had the best Mothers Day ever! My 17 year old son Brandon took me, his girlfriend and her Mother (Kim) to breakfast. We had a really nice time and good food. And nobody was there? so sweet. Yes they took us to "Taco John's" what a brilliant idea eh? No lines, no waiting, food in 7 minutes flat! Now that's what I'm talking about. Then we went home to share our day with our own kids and when I got home Brandon snuck up behind me and gave me a box. I had no idea. He gave me this beautiful "Mom I Love You Made Out Of Glass" I just about lost it sniffle, sniffle I love my two boys so much! Then the 30 year old sent me an e-mail saying Happy Moms day also. Then he stops by later and gives me a card! We just live for these moments don't we. So "Happy Mothers Day" from our home to yours.
3 comments:
Yes, we do live for those moments, sugar! I know I do.......
xoxo,
Connie
Oh yes - that's the payoff isn't it? My oldest son not only sent a card but actually called me - that goodness for his sweet Fiancée!
RTaco Johns..I remember those - they don;t have them in Utah - I loved the Apple thingy with the cinnamon in the tortilla?!
Now that's a Mother's Day! I love the dinner idea, that for me would be wonderful! I'm not for the overcrowded restaurants, and taco's!? That's my kinda dinner!!
Post a Comment