Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love that Vintage


I just got this in the mail today! There from http://fadedplains.blogspot.com/ anytime I order from Andrea Dickerson I'm never disappointed. She does wonderful work and the packaging is done so well as not to let anything get broken. This are "Music Sheet Pinwheels" and they are made very well. She always adds a packet of goodies too. So nice!

This is a creamer and sugar with luscious pink roses.
With what else? Pink popcorn!




A tiny Bavaria bowl with gorgeous painting inside and out. I really love this bowl, it was painted very well.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh Pearl, those things are lovely!
I love vintage things also.
Elizabeth

Faded Plains said...

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed your package. Have a beautiful day...Andrea

Katie said...

Oh my the china is just yummy! I cannot even imagine selling those beautiful pieces! I'd have to just keep them!

wendy said...

The china is beautiful! My sister and I are going to an estate sale tomorrow, I'm hoping to find a pretty cup and saucer. I never collected cups and saucers before but the more I see the more I think I'm getting hooked!

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Pearl,
I adore all your new purchases....just amazing. Love the china with the roses. Thank you for stopping by. Please come back again soon. Love to have you visit. Love to visit your great blog.
Hugs,
Pat

My Friends