My favorite favorite flowers. Always. And they don't grow here in AZ. :(
I love lilacs! I can't wait until ours blossom! Spring is finally here!!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE lilacs too!! They smell so good and remind me of my sweet grandma. Wonderful memories :)Hugs,Amy
Oh I love the scent and how delicate they are. Mine are late this year and I lost one to the cold winter. Sharon
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My favorite favorite flowers. Always. And they don't grow here in AZ. :(
I love lilacs! I can't wait until ours blossom! Spring is finally here!!
Oh my gosh, I LOVE lilacs too!! They smell so good and remind me of my sweet grandma. Wonderful memories :)
Hugs,
Amy
Oh I love the scent and how delicate they are. Mine are late this year and I lost one to the cold winter. Sharon
Post a Comment