Saturday, April 18, 2009


"i eh 2!!" Happy Birthday to my Grandson Trevin. He hit the big 2 today and really loved his party. He awoke from his nap and saw all these people in his house and buried his head into Momma's shoulder. He played shy for awhile and then Grammy gave him his balloons and he started bonking people with them. Good way to get the party started, Grandpa came in and gave him a scoop of frosting with his finger and boy you should have seen the smiles that boy gave. "Bad Grandpa, leave the cake alone" Once he saw his presents it was history, one happy boy. He got lots of tools to play with (just like Dad's) but once the tiny chain saw came out, he would not have anything to do with opening more presents. He now has a saw just like Daddy's so he can go up to the mountains next trip and cut his own firewood!


A few things around the old stable

This temperature gage with the moon & stars I bought in Burien WA. when I went to see my buddy Darrell.


Some of my tea cups above the cabinets in the kitchen


I found this plate in "Strawberry California" years ago. Ever heard of that place? When I was there 20 years ago, it was high in the mountains with a population of about 200 people. I went there to work for about 3 months until my job was finished. Cute town with one store and really awesome cabins for rent. There was snow skiing and summer months the cabins were full.


Here's a "Cracker Clock" I bought at Levinworth Wa. I have a thing about clocks, and lamps!


This armoire was given to me by my sister years ago. It's solid wood and heavy as all get out.


This night light was bought locally at a very cute Victorian store.



A huge box made of wood from a local shop.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Trevon, and what pretty things Pearl! Love the night light and the box, well, everything!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Pearl for your comment on my blog,I am getting back to normal I think, I have had a lot of guest since Easter and my computer is in the guest room so i have not been blogging,Thanks for checking on me.
Elizabeth

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Trevin!

Anonymous said...

My Pearl, you do have some lovely things to show us. I appreciate you, aloha Lilla

My Friends