Tuesday, March 3, 2009


This is a little spot in my house that I just love, due to the fact of this little Victorian Teddy bear. I bought her years ago and I couldn't even tell you where. She's just fun.



Isn't she sweet? I love Victorian design but I could never do my whole house in it. Because if your Victorian you have to love dusting. It's one of my least favorite things to do. So I mainly dream Victorian!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your little bear! How sweet is that! I'm with you on the dusting, if it weren't for Swifer, it would probably never get done!!

Katie said...

Hi honey bunny! Cute bear! Hey did you get my get well card?

It did seem as though you were doing a bit too much last week! You need to take a good healing, take it slow ok?

My Friends