Friday, March 6, 2009

I Kicked Cancers Butt!


I am cancer free! I saw the doctor today and he said "the pathology report came back all clear, it was a grade 2 cancer which is non-evasive" It took my kidney but I have a back up one! I was so happy I went out shopping. I finally got out of the house for the first time and went through our entire Target store and bought all the little things our house goes through and bought me a beautiful shabby chic bath towel and curtains for my craft room. Nothing exciting but it just felt good to just stuff my cart full. Which I did rather quickly. Nothing like good news to make a girl go shopping. What a wonderful day.


Even the frogs were jumping for joy!
Thank you Ladies!!!!!!!!!! You have no idea how your prayers got me through all this. What a grand thing to have people you barely know come to your aide and pray for you. God is good indeed. This is why I love blog land, you can become special friends right away. It's always positive and it really lifts your spirits. But when people are having a tough time, whether mentally or physically, people come together to help you out. And that's the way it should be :) In a world that can be so depressing because of all the junk we see on the news etc. It's a wonderful thing to touch so many people by letting them know how much you enjoy there sites, and how they have affected you. So leave a comment no matter how few words you leave, they really are so appreciated. I'm sending hugs to all who have commented on my blog and to those who are going through a tough time I'm praying for you!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Pearl,

That news has made my day!

I am so happy.You have been in my prayers and im sure others as well.
God is Good!

Elizabeth

Karin said...

Pearl!!!! I am soooo happy for you! That is the best news anyone could hear :)

Laurie said...

Yes!!!! I knew you'd do it! Just by your attitude alone! You're an inspiration Miss Pearl!!God Bless You!!!!!!!
I think I'll go celebrate at Hobby Lobby!!

Katie said...

I TOLD you so! I knew right away you were going to be fine!

Great news honey!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Thanks for stopping by and guess what?? I kicked cancer's butt too! YEAH for us! What a strange sorority to be in but only the BEST folks allowed! You granddaughter's outfit is very much like Ella dresses and although I haven't looked around too much YET, I see we have quite a few things in common, lease of not is my new car's name...the Silver Pearl! Please stop back by and , oh that party in your mouth? Made my mouth jealous..
Have a fun Sunday~

Heike said...

Dear Pearl,

thank you for stopping by my blog the other day, your comment made my day :).
Congratulaltions!! That is wonderful news for you and your family. Our bodies are so strong, you must be proud to have kicked this. Many strong vibes coming your way.....
It is nice to meet you, I am enjoying your blog, and love the picture in your profile!

My Friends