
.jpg)
Well I did over due just a little yesterday so I am relaxing more today. I went to the lung doctor and he said all sounds clear! I was so happy to hear that, and also it was good to see this doctor again who saved my life. Dr. Tan showed me pictures of a nodule growing in my sinuses and this is where the bleed is coming from. While I was having surgery it bled down into my lungs and I developed the blood clots that dam near killed me. I have weak lungs in the first place so this was pretty bad for me. I don't have a lung disease but a birth defect of weak spots. My lungs have collapsed 3 times in my life spontaneously. Talk about pain! Oh when your lung collapses it is excruciating plus you can barely breath and it feels like a vice around your chest. Not a good combo let me tell ya. But the last collapse goes all the way back to 1985 thank goodness. So Dr. Tan washed my lungs and sucked out the clots. I had two main area's that were almost completely clogged with them, so right after the treatment I could breathe better. So that's about it for today, just hanging out in my happy room and getting all those unfinished projects done. Oh and "Baby" is on the mend too, poor little guy feels much better.
2 comments:
Pearl I was concerned yesterday that you did too much! I did the same thing the first day I started to feel better, and the next couple days I paid for it! So take it easy there missy, no relapses ok? I'm glad baby is doing better too!
Bless you!
laurie
Pearl,
I am so glad to hear you had a good report from the Dr.I have a look a like to your "baby" his name is Jack . He went to the groomers today so he looks more like a squirrel today, She cut him closer than usual.
Take care,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment