Rose's from my husband, with a wonderul dinner of huge prawn's in his famous sauce over noodles. Yum! My last big meal, tomorrow light broth and gatorade until surgery.
So Have A Smile Today Happy Valentines Day To All Who Enter Here
I didn't make it onto the list for Pink Saturday this week, I goofed!
We had Syllah over the weekend, whew tiring but oh so fun!
Thinking of you and praying over you. Tomorrow will go just fine I know this. You will be A-OK in no time! Many more than you know will be praying for you!
2 comments:
Pearl,
Happy Valentines Day to you. Your flowers are beautiful and i love the kitten.
You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.
Elizabeth
Hi sweetie and Happy Late Valentine's Day!
I didn't make it onto the list for Pink Saturday this week, I goofed!
We had Syllah over the weekend, whew tiring but oh so fun!
Thinking of you and praying over you. Tomorrow will go just fine I know this. You will be A-OK in no time! Many more than you know will be praying for you!
Post a Comment