Beautiful rose, Pearl honey, for this time of year. I'm going out today to a florist friend and photographing her shop to post about. I need some flowers and spring time about this time of year!!! Smooches, chick, Connie
Beautiful; pink roses are my favorite! I also want to thank you for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment on the boys' music. It is very much appreciated! :) ~Becca~
It's so pretty! I am looking forward to the first roses of the Spring that's for sure! Good thing I have them on teabags, pictures, paintings, fabric...........hee hee
4 comments:
Beautiful rose, Pearl honey, for this time of year. I'm going out today to a florist friend and photographing her shop to post about. I need some flowers and spring time about this time of year!!!
Smooches, chick,
Connie
How pretty, Pearl. I can smell the beautiful fragrance just looking at it! C'mon spring!
Beautiful; pink roses are my favorite!
I also want to thank you for stopping by and leaving such a kind comment on the boys' music.
It is very much appreciated!
:)
~Becca~
It's so pretty! I am looking forward to the first roses of the Spring that's for sure! Good thing I have them on teabags, pictures, paintings, fabric...........hee hee
Post a Comment