
O.K. I'm back!! I made it through surgery!!!!
That was a ride in a half, I just got out of the
hospital yesterday (Saturday) And flat too tired
and having so many problems that I could not
begin to post anything. I was having a very bad
reaction to a narcotic they gave me in the hospital
and then sent it home with me. I was having
"Hallucinations" a very intense feeling that had
my eyes bugging out.....finally I told my husband
its the pain meds get them dam things out of here
I would rather have pain (you will never hear that
line out of my mouth again..ever!) So here it is
Sunday even if you can get hold of your doctor
we have no open pharmacy's in our area? Well,
I woke up having slept for 6 glorious hours in a
straight row...feeling wonderful. But wait....PAIN
dam forgot about that but tummy didn't forget
it hurt. No hubby around hovering all over me?
Where is my favorite nurse?? Nurse Darrell?
Sick son yells from his door trying to sleep but
hears Mom up. "Mom, Dad got a hold of doctor
and will be back in a little while" "What? Wait?
he got hold of a doctor?. This will be interesting
when he gets home. "Water! I need water my
eye balls are sucked out dry, lids going over eye
ball scrape, scrape." There it is a cup of ice water,
all mine!!!!!!!!! Drink.........drink............drink......
Choking bad bad....oh yeah esophagus still partly
numb from surgery after surgery on taking my
kidney out. Blood clots in lungs!! Bad pain can't
breathe after waking up from surgery lying
in my room...more pain pills please...can I have
different pain pills? these ones are giving me
headaches?? And why am I on oxygen still?
Nurse says "stats are low were not sure why
yet" "my lower back is really sore, what's up
with that?" Nurse "were trying to figure that
out" Time for a picture while I get my thoughts
squared away..."Darrell where are you?" (The
man with the brain.....
5 comments:
God Bless You Pearl, each day will get better, I promise. You are in my prayers, for a speedy and restful recovery.
Love and Blessings,
Laurie
Hi Pearl,
I am so glad to hear from you and that you are home and doing well.
You have been in my prayers.
Elizabeth
Pearl, this is such a great post to read on a Monday morning! One thing that strikes me is your
incredibly uplifting attitude. Positive and funny! I have no doubts that recovery may be slow and "ouchy", but you will be fine!
Gentle hugs to you my new friend!
Sue
HUGS and MORE HUGS - see I told you it would be ok. You rest now and take good care of yourself! We are thinking of you and praying over you still for a full healing!
Oh Pearl, you are such a sweetie, I feel so bad for what you are going through! I wish I were there to give you a big hug! You are so brave!! I was shocked to see you posted today but am very glad you are able to do so! I am thinking of you and praying for you!
Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment