
I have three or four different plants in this
arrangement. Wow that's worth the money,
these will last forever. My sister in law sent
this. So nice when people take the time to buy
flowers when your not feeling well. It really
brightens your home and spirits.

My sister sent these from Hawaii. No she
doesn't live there, she was on vacation there
while I was having my kidney ripped from my
body!! Thanks Sis this meant a lot to me.

Walking around house just loving the flowers
sent to me by family. My mother in law and
father in law sent me my favorite pink ones
with a touch of white. Breath taking No?

Oh my Goodness I got paper flowers!!?? How
cool is that?! They have to be from my daughter
-in-law....wheres card..yep from Jules..talented
crafty cool Jules & Tye my son. Click on pictures
to see butterflies..and worms!! Lovely
Husband comes home....I got you stuff at the
store...juice, grapes (gods gift) "Granita!!! yeah
baby a Granita!! Darrell? have I told you lately
how much I love you??!! "yes you have been I
never tire of it" KISS!! (me love Granita's) then
I hopefully with pleading eyes say "Got any new
whoo whoo pills from doctor?????" Nope I couldn't
get any not until Monday doctor says...(me crying
o.k. I knew i was pushing it with the Granita award)
he wants you off all narcotics cause your hallucinating
and its going to plug you up like crazy. (sniffle o.k.)
Tylenol is probably not going to take care of pain,but
I will give something new Monday (Monday? is this
man insane? Feed me drugs that don't make me
crazy!!!..please.) o.k. my Mother calls and says
"I don't know what to get you, so I'm bringing over
lunch with your Father" I said you don't have to
get me...what? lunch? real food? O.k. ma see ya soon.
She arrives alone with sack after sack of "K.F.C"
(guys are hungry there up like shots to the door
grabbing sacks, taking off her coat and making her
go sit on couch while they run to the car and get the
rest.) I'm in heaven chicken never looked so good
5 days with hospital food restricted to water in any way
shape or form that you want, just wasn't cutting it.
But losing a kidney and mass as big as kidney and
no food, husband says "your belly has gone way down"
(me checking belly) "hey I can see new sites from
here, my toes need grooming" One good thing out
of all this." We are all sitting and waiting for my
Father to get here (he's 74yrs. young) but no sign
of him. Mom says he's picking up desert to bring,
its apple pie. We all eye ball each other with drool
on our mouths. Mom says "well where is he? I'm
hungry" we all chip in were hungry too! I say "I say
I never did like that man!" Everyone agrees....some
one pipes in "lets eat with out him!" We all run wildly
to the kitchen laughing our buns off, filling our plates
saying "It doesn't matter to him he knows us to well
and were all right. Dad comes in and were all eating
and we say "your late" he says "no I'm not its exactly
12:00" we look at clock it's 12:00 then we tell him,
we never liked you anyway and we weren't waiting.
He says "Where's my chicken??" (I love my Family :)
3 comments:
God's Blessings on you Pearl, I'll miss you for the next several days, and my prayers will be with you all the way! You're a sweetie, and I know everythings going to work out fine!
Blessings and Love,
Laurie
Pearl continued prayers over you. I know you will be just fine. I look forward to chatting with you soon.
You have that family of yours take good care of you or they'll have me to answer to! Hee hee
Hugs........
Pearl, I just read your cancer post and wanted to
extend positive thoughts and prayers your way. By now your surgery would have taken place and my hope is that you are on your way to recovery!
Healing thoughts from Canada,
Sue
Post a Comment