Wednesday, January 21, 2009


This is a new card I just made for a friend, I haven't seen her in over a year so I thought I would get busy and send her something. I haven't made any cards in awhile so it was nice getting back into it.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

It's so beautiful Pearl, what an awesome card. Definetly one that will be forevercherished!
Blessings,
Laurie

Jody said...

First visit and the print of Santa holding the baby looks like one my grandmother had. Is there anyway to get a print of that? jodywalunas@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful card!! I love the vintage look, it's just beautiful, great job!

Bizz said...

That is a stunning card x

Your friend will be so touched to receive such a wonderful card.

~Buffy x x

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a sweet, delightful blog you have! It is like a magazine filled with goodness! Hugs, Maryjane

Pearl said...

Hi Jody, to get the picture of santa holding baby, just click on the picture and then right click pic and save it to "My Pictures" it is a copyright free picture as far as I know.

Sweet Sage said...

Lovely!

Wildflowerhouse said...

What a sweet card. And I love your finds from JoAnns. Thanks for sharing.Sharon

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card!

My Friends