Friday, January 30, 2009

Sweet!


Oh I can't wait to see them!


I ordered these two little plates on line, they are 4x4
and hand painted. Aren't they just the sweetest! I
received these vintage plates from
http://sharonscottagequilts.blogspot.com/ They came
wrapped so beautifully. I'm really happy with them.
Sharon is at "lollishops" so just go to her page and
find the link for the shop.

4 comments:

Wanda said...

I found your blog on Lilla's and thought I would come and see... Well I liked what I saw.The china painted plates are very nice. I do a bit of china painting, and appreciate it very much. You got a nice deal. Come visit. TTRFN

Laurie said...

I love these plates Pearl! Just beautiful! They're so dainty, and I LOVE the birds! What a great find.
Laurie

Katie said...

Hi sweetie! How are you? I have been very busy and not blogging too much, have thought of you often! I loved all your posts of the past weeks! Hey, I have that very same "pedestal" birdbath ceramic thingie! I was going to mosaic it but then found out you need to cut the pieces with a special tool and well, it all stopped there! Someday! Anyhoo, hope you are good! I hung that beautiful tag with Syllah's picture on the wall, I'll be putting it up on a Pink Sat post soon!

Sharon said...

Love these.

My Friends