Monday, January 19, 2009


"Mama" at http://ifthemamaainthappy.blogspot.com/
just gave me this award. Thanks honey I'm enjoying your
new blog! Here is just two of many that I would like to
pass this award to. http://mgandf.blogspot.com/ and http://lifeandartwithglammafabulous.blogspot.com/
Please pass this icon onto your favorite sites and link to them
You men & women of blog land amaze me!

4 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

I *loved* the stories about the old house-makes me want to see it!
I enjoyed going through your blog-especially though that mosaic piece was nice...Thanks for the visit.
Rene'

Laurie said...

And well deserved! I love your blog!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome!! and I enjoy visiting your blog as well..daily! Have a wonderful day!! xoxoxo

Kelley Bochman Smith said...

Thank you, what a nice compliement and I can see why you are so fabulous! Wonderful blog! Count me in as another fan!!!

My Friends