Thursday, January 22, 2009


I went to Joann's Fabrics today, something I rarely do because they never have good stuff like this so I quit going. So glad I stopped in (never say never) I found this fun line of tidbits to put on my work. Or a package for a gift. The rose's are hand painted and old fashioned looking to me. I've always wanted some of these little picture frames. You get 3 in a bag for $1.99 (my kind of price) so here is a picture of the bag they come in if your interested.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the roses, and I was just thinking of heading to Joann's tomorrow, that's my kind of price too! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful Friday!
xxx
Teresa

Shirl said...

Hello Pearl, thank you so much for stopping by. Wow you got some really neat things at Joann's. I have a long drive up there but it looks like it might be worth the trip. I love your blog and your poodle is adorable. My Aunt always had a poodle, I thought of her as soon as I saw yours.
Bless You, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Sweet Sage said...

Oh, Thank You!
I've been needing some of those frames .. heading to JoAnne's tomorrow!! :)

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Pearl,
I was looking at your blog today and I love the card you just made and I love those little frames and of course I am absolutely wild about the mansion. You did a grand job of taking photos of that.
Love it all. Stop in and see my flea market when you have just a second. I will be listing lots of item in it.
Happy days to you.
Pat

My Friends