Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Laurie it worked! Thanks. "Flower from Michaels"


My 17 yr. old son made this for me in pottery class!
It really is a nice job he has done. Picture does not
do it justice at all. Around the rim is kinda gold, it's
not Orange but a deep red tone. Funny how that
happens in pics sometimes. He made me a blue fish
to go outside in one of my gardening pots too, and I
really love that. Don't we just love it when our kids
make things for us.


I love birds! New thing to put on desktop that is
already way to crowded? I'll put this on my garden
porch this summer. That's a new flower I found
at Michael's this wkend, I thought it was real pretty
and I know just the piece I'm going to put it on.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Pearl, congrats on your new camera. On mine there is a picture of a tulip on the dial thing, a little black tulip, that you put it on when taking close ups. I don't know where it is on your camera, but most of them have it. Now that I have you confused... :) I know I would be! I'm not good at explaining things!

Laurie said...

Hi Pearl, Thanks for joining me!! I'm glad you found the close-up symbol, the picture turned out beautiful! Don't you just love craft and hobby stores!? I drool everytime I walk in the doors.

Anonymous said...

Your son is very talented, I love that piece!! Very beautiful!

My Friends