I have been tagged by Sharon she says this is a wonderful way to get to know each other and pass the word around about our blogs. If you would like to participate, list seven things about yourself, weird or wonderful, serious or whimsical...and then tag seven other bloggers. Let them know you have included them, and post there blogs on your blog. How's that sound? like fun? Well O.K. 7 things....
1. I'm the biggest animal lover you will ever meet! (I seriously need a farm)
2. I absolutely cannot stand "Gossipers". (that's why I have animals, they don't gossip)
3. I try to be kind to all people, though its really tough sometimes.
4. I really love creative people.
5. I love being at home (my sanctuary)
6. I really am enjoying blog land, it's my second home!
7. My family is my biggest joy in life. We are all full of humor! (be side's other things)
And now I will list 7 blogs that wow me.
1. http://shirlsrosecottage.blogspot.com/
2. http://rosevinecottagetwo.blogspot.com/
3. http://justlilla.blogspot.com/
4. http://lifeandartwithglammafabulous.blogspot.com/
5. http://secondhand-rose.blogspot.com/
6. http://abitofpinkheaven.blogspot.com/
7. http://debrasotherthoughts.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Hi Pearl, cute answers on your tag, but I think we tie for being animal lovers. And I agree they don't gossip!!!! LOL Your little poodle is so cute, I'd love to get a little dog but my Newf might hurt it cause she so big!
Thank you for thinking of me on the tag. I'll try to get to it next week. I have several to put up so I might just do them in one post.
Have a nice weekend!
Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment