Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tired!!!

I am so tired! So I am glad the holidays are over. But alas...its
cleaning time. I am going to take my sweet time putting away
Christmas, I enjoy the tree at night so much that it's going
to be the last to go. I'm even redoing some old wreaths right
now so they will be done next year. Then I can pull them out
right away and they will be just like new (old) again!! I've had
more fun going through every ones blogs this year and seeing
all there homes and how others do up Christmas. I have seen
so much creativity and I have learned a lot from others. Getting
ideas here and there. I love to decorate and play around with
different ideas. So cudo's to you women & men out there that
post your pictures in blog land for all to see :)

1 comment:

Just Between Us Girls said...

Dear Pearl,
How sweet you are to leave such a wonderful comment in my blog. Thank you so much. I had forgotten about my heart lavender sachets with a Valentine flare. I need to get my sewing machine out and get busy again. I love making these ...taking my time and creating them so they are one of a kind like nothing else available.
You have inspired me and I thank you so much for that.
Have a happy and prosperous New Year and may you have excellent health.
Pat

My Friends